Our Mass-Lab provides the stable conditions required for accurate weight calibration and mass measurements.
Always under tight environmental control, our lab is specifically designed and constructed to eliminate any effects from vibration and static. State-of-the-art mass comparators give the utmost in accurate and precise weight calibration measurements.
Our personnel are trained and certified by NIST and have extensive experience in meeting the industry’s rigorous technical requirements. Weighing designs used for mass calibrations come right from NIST. Laboratory balance weights should be calibrated by a Mass Metrology Lab that has the following credentials:
- Direct NIST Traceability on Standards
- Technical Personnel Trained and Certified at NIST
- Active participant in a recognized Measurement Assurance Program
- Proficiency Testing Program for measurement evaluations
- ISO/IEC 17025 Laboratory Accredited for Mass Calibration