Providing Stable Conditions Required For Accurate Weight Calibrations and Mass Measurements.
Our NIST Certified Weight Calibration Lab is always under tight environmental control. The lab was designed and constructed to eliminate any impacts from vibration and static. State-of-the-art mass comparators give the utmost in accurate and precise weight calibration measurements that your calibration weights need.
Our personnel are trained and certified by NIST and have extensive experience in meeting the industry’s rigorous technical requirements. Weighing designs used for mass calibrations come right from NIST. Atlantic Scale’s Mass Metrology Lab has the following credentials:
- Direct NIST Traceability on Standards
- Technical Personnel Trained and Certified at NIST
- Active participant in a recognized Measurement Assurance Program
- Proficiency Testing Program for measurement evaluations
- ISO/IEC 17025 Laboratory Accredited for Mass Calibration