Atlantic Scale has been supplying the pharmaceutical industry with expert weight calibration services and calibration equipment for over 35 years. Services such as weight calibrations, pipette calibrations, and calibrations for temperature, humidity, pressure, data loggers, electrical and field instrumentation to fit your equipment needs and standards. We also supply new calibration weights and weight sets and furnish custom weight sets if needed.
Detailed calibration reports are issued with each calibration service event, with report data to meet GMP, ISO 17025, or any other compliance requirements for the stringent pharmaceutical industry. Reports are also web accessible on our secure server. Some of our pharma customers have even forgone their asset management systems in favor of ours for maintaining their equipment calibrations.
Customer Service and Precision Ensure Quality Results
We realize the importance of meeting the industry’s GMP quality requirements, as well as that of documented traceability and accuracy for your instruments and weights. We also understand the demand for quick turnarounds on your calibration equipment.
Customer service is our number one priority for technical competence and responsiveness to your requirements. As an Atlantic Scale customer, you will be entitled to free technical consulting for any of our calibration services. An example may be advising in the set up of an internal weight verification program to comply with USP Chapters 41 and 1251 along with other regulatory compliance needs for in-house metrology instruments and standards.
Atlantic Scale prides itself on being there for our customers when you need us most, whether it is supplying needed documentation such as back up calibration records or procedures during an FDA audit or an expedited turnaround calibration service. The pharmaceutical industry is a demanding one, and we are here to make it as easy as possible for our customers so they can rest assured and feel confident in the accuracy of their equipment and the support they’ll receive from Atlantic Scale.
Our calibration services include:
Laboratory Metrology Capabilities
- Weights: 0.5mg-30kg Stainless Steel precision, Heavy Capacity Cast Iron Weights up to 500kg.
- Pipettes: Single-Channel, Multi-Channel, Bottletop Dispensers, Repeaters, Fixed Volume and Adjustable Volume Pipettes.
- Temperature/Humidity: RH & Temp Recorders, RH & Temp Meters, RH Loggers, RH Meters & Probes, Bi-Metal Thermometers, Temperature Recorders, Temperature Loggers, Dry & Wet Blocks, IR Thermometers, Liquid in Glass Thermometers, Temperature Meters & Probes, PRTs, SPRTs, Thermistors and Thermocouples.
- Pressure: Analog/Digital High/Low Accuracy Pressure Gages, Manometers, Pressure Modules and Transducers, Pressure Calibrators.
- Electrical: Calibrators, Clamp Meters, Conductivity Units, Decade Boxes, Multimeters, Ohmmeters, Oscilloscopes, pH Meters, Process Calibrators, Resistors, Temperature Simulators and Volt Testers.
- Flow: Analog/Digital Liquid and Gas Flow Units.
- Speed: Tachometers.
- Time: Clocks, Stopwatches and Timers.
- Dimensional: Calipers, Depth Gages, Gauge Blocks, Micrometers, Pin Gages, Rulers, Height Gages, Torque Wrenches.
On-Site Field Equipment Capabilities