Atlantic Scale has been an industry leader for balances in the pharmaceutical, food, chemical, flavor and fragrance industries for over 25 years. As with the Industrial Scale Service, our Laboratory Balance Service has:
- ISO 17025 – a2la Laboratory Accreditation
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- Factory Trained Technicians
- Extensive cGMP Training and Experience
- Safety Program and insurance with a substantial umbrella blanket coverage
With extensive experience in the pharmaceutical industry and complying with cGMP requirements, some of our additional services include:
- IQ/OQ/PQ Qualification Validations
- USP Section 41 Minimum Weight and Uncertainty Testing
- Standard Minimum Weight Testing
- ISO 17025 Lab Accredited Calibrations
These balance calibration services apply to Micro and Ultra Micro Balances, Analytical and Semi-Analytical Balance, Top-Loader Balances and High Precision 32kg units. Each technician has a full complement of NIST Traceable Class 1 and Class 0 calibration weights to meet the needed range and accuracy of each balance.
Finally, as with all of Atlantic’s services, technical competence and responsiveness are first and foremost.